Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Full of Fun

The whole family plus one are having a great time this weekend. The weather has been just perfect. Sunny and the temperature is just right - not too cold and not too hot. I am taking care of Celeste for most of the weekend while the parents has to do work-related stuff. Things are going smoothly with her here. She's sleeping through the night and doing well.

On Saturday afternoon we all took a stroll to the farm market few blocks away from our home. To our disappointment they didn't have a large selection of veggies - especially fruits. Not just that but they were pricey as well. Doubtful we'd be going back there. Afterward we let the kids walk into the trails all the way back home. They had a blast chasing each other, sitting on the bench and running away from us. By the time we got home they were quite tired. Celeste just plopped on the floor. Aw! We just relaxed and drank lots of fluids with snacks. Here's a cute picture of the kids on the bench. We tried to get Celeste to smile but wasn't successful :P She's still cute!



On Sunday morning I took Connor to the market/quay to meet a friend of mine that had two boys aged 5 and half and 4 years old. The boys are a such sweethearts and so well behaved! Connor went into a ball room for the first time. He was hesitate about it at first but I encouraged him and got him in there. He had a blast in there with the two boys for awhile. They also played in a mini playground and I got to have a good chat with my friend so it was a great morning. Here's a picture of all 3 boys. I couldn't get a good picture of the other 2 boys but you get the idea.


It's the afternoon now and Connor is napping while Celeste is happily playing with the toys. I want to so bad go back outside in the beautiful weather but Connor was so pooped out from this morning and I could feel pressure in my tummy so I had to tell myself to take it easy!! I'll open some windows to get some fresh air in. I'm so excited about the Summer. Connor is more active and independent than last year so it'll be a fun one.

I'll end off with one more picture. The neighbor came over with her boy's car and Connor/Celeste went absoutely crazy over it. They loved it. Connor didn't even want to eat lunch and he loves food! Good times :)

P.S. I think you can click on the picture to view it bigger. In the 2nd picture you may notice that Connor has a nasty bruise on his forehead. Daddy told Connor to come and get his diaper changed but Connor got too excited and ran away from Daddy. He then tripped and his head hit the bottom of patio door. He wasn't happy at all! Poor lil guy!

No comments: