Monday, April 6, 2009

Poo, Poo and Poo!

I was writing recipes onto recipe cards while the kids were playing together. I had a window open near me. I smelled poo and I assumed that it was dog's poo from outside because it smelled exactly like dog poo and the kids had their own poo smell. A few minutes later I looked at Connor and his back was facing me. I was "shocked" with how covered in poo he was!! I immediately took him to the bath tub and realized that poo was on the inside and outside of his clothes as well up to his ears!! I looked around the living room and found poo smeared in the toy box, couch, and floor. UGH! I cleaned, cleaned and cleaned! Thank goodness for the knee pad I just bought for bathing Connor! Connor just kept laughing and of course I didn't have the heart to not smile. Haha. Thanks to Daddy for feeding him a whole lot of raisins! That's probably where all the smell came from :P


4 comments:

D.Rosenburg Photography said...

hahahaha! oh man! i had to laugh! :) what an episode! hahaha!

KWit said...

Oh my GOSH I think I would of lost it. That just shows the love of a mother is PRICELESS! Oh crap, I think is appropiate! lol

The Maass Family Blog! said...

That is so CUTE......
LOL......

Anonymous said...

Unforgettable picture! Lol!