Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy & Fun Sunny Weekend!

We all had a very busy but fun weekend!

Brendan's parents came over on Thursday to stay for couple of days so we were able to get a lot of errands done and Mommy/Daddy alone time.

On Friday I had my 17 weeks maternity appointment. The baby is doing great with 138 bpm - different than the last two times which were 160 bpm. I measured 17 cm which is normal for 17 weeks. I have an ultrasound appointment on May 5th. I am looking forward to seeing the baby and make sure it's healthy! Later in May I am hoping to make another ultrasound appointment but 3D this time to find out the gender! Stay tuned! My Mom was asking about my belly picture so I took one over this weekend. It isn't perfect - 1/2 fat and 1/2 baby. Haha. But here you go! Note for Dor: This is what I wore to the wedding :) (I wore that grey pants and daisy sandals that I wore to my wedding!)


On Saturday Brendan and I went to his friend's wedding. It was not bad. The ceremony was quite long and without an interpreter it was kind of hard for me to wait and wait. The bride's dress were beautiful. You could tell that the groom was quite nervous. So cute. At the reception they had a lot of games which was great and fun but it went on and on and on so we weren't really able to socialize or get up from our table. The people at our table were great! We enjoyed meeting new people.

Today Brendan, Connor and I went to a BBQ party in Burnaby where other CODA (children of deaf adults) were there. It was pretty cool chatting with a few Deaf people and having Connor play in the backyard with other kids (2 were a few months younger than Connor and 2 were around 5 years of age). We got some great weather all weekend!

Tonight we are just relaxing watching a show before another busy week comes. I'll end off with a great video of Connor and his Grandpa as well a picture of Connor chilling in the bath.





3 comments:

KWit said...

Awwww.. I didn't know that you guys were expecting another one. That is so exciting for you all! Isn't it AWESOME when the sun actually decides to come out! We are sure loving it here. And now that I know your growing a belly I'm with your mom in wanting updated belly pictures!!

D.Rosenburg Photography said...

hahaha! I loved that video of Connor and Grandpa! oh gosh! so sweet! :) I laughed! Connor was impressive with being so careful with "placing" the blocks up high! WOW!
Loveee that pic of you! :) hugs to you and wee baby!! and great outfit choice for the wedding! hot mammaaa! hehehe.. love ya!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! I loved the clip of Connor and his Grandpa! Adorable!!!

I loved the picture of you in the green tank top. Your belly is showing :D

Love Nani