
For the last few days I have been doing a lot of spring cleaning there and there. I have been off for almost a week from working with Celeste. It has given me a chance to catch up around the house and take Connor outside for Mommy/Son time. It's amazing with how much cleaning you can get done when you're not working. So far I have done the living room, kitchen and the bedroom. All that included, vacuuming, washing windows, major dusting, washing floors, washing inside fridge, organizing and so on and on. I absolutely LOVE the feeling of a CLEAN house! When you have gotten it all clean it's easier for you to keep up with it but then your life gets busy at one point then the house needs another clean! It's definitely an endless job!
1 comment:
Could you please clean up my place when you love cleaning too much??? ;) n :P
~Nani~
Post a Comment