Apparently, My hubby didn't want to wait for me to cut his hair so he did it himself. He has done this once in the past but only half of his hair so I HAD to fix it up before sending him out of the door. This time Brendan shaved it all off leaving a little on his head. I have to admit - it looks not too bad. I still had to fix a little bit cutting off missed parts and shave his neck hair. I hope this doesn't become a routine because now he knows that I will fix it up anytime he does it himself :P
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Shaved B-Man
I was awaken to this.

Apparently, My hubby didn't want to wait for me to cut his hair so he did it himself. He has done this once in the past but only half of his hair so I HAD to fix it up before sending him out of the door. This time Brendan shaved it all off leaving a little on his head. I have to admit - it looks not too bad. I still had to fix a little bit cutting off missed parts and shave his neck hair. I hope this doesn't become a routine because now he knows that I will fix it up anytime he does it himself :P
Apparently, My hubby didn't want to wait for me to cut his hair so he did it himself. He has done this once in the past but only half of his hair so I HAD to fix it up before sending him out of the door. This time Brendan shaved it all off leaving a little on his head. I have to admit - it looks not too bad. I still had to fix a little bit cutting off missed parts and shave his neck hair. I hope this doesn't become a routine because now he knows that I will fix it up anytime he does it himself :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lookin' good B-man!! :)
Post a Comment