Every time Connor and I go to a park Connor LOVES two things - swing and slide. Last week he stayed on the swing for a good 20 minutes and I had to encourage him to try other things on the playground. Once we tried the slide - of course he stayed with it and went down the slide about 20 times! Climb, slide, climb, slide, climb and slide. So cute. Today Connor focused on the swing and slide again but I got him to try other things a little so that's a progress ;)
Here's a couple pictures of Connor at the park from this morning.
Connor is on the big boy spiral slide and he liked it! Hard to believe that he is able to do more stuff this year compared to last year. He's growing up way too fast for his Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment