Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Sigh... what a guy!
One night, while I was out of town for work I came home to quite a story. Brendan informed me that Connor had gotten into markers which we forgot to take out of the gift bag he got over the weekend! Connor experimented by marking all over himself including hands, feet, legs, stomach, back, clothes and blanket. Brendan was just speechless when he checked onto him to see if he had fallen asleep for the night yet. Connor thought it was hilarious. What a guy. A HUGE bath was given which he didn`t mind at all. Markers are paccked away next time!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LMAO!!! Ooh boy this little guy will keep you both busy! LOL! Wow he marked on his clothes! Did the marks washed off his clothes??? I hope the felts are "washable." So cute! Good pictures of Connor being so proud of his "experiment." :P
Love you Connor!
Love Aunty Nani
Post a Comment