Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bookkeeping...


As most of you know, I completed all traditional and Simply Accounting bookkeeping just few weeks ago. TODAY was my first day of first CLIENT! A friend of mine referred me to someone who owned a daycare business. I met up with her today. I was quite nervous and still am a little bit. Everything was done by assignments and now I`m going to be doing this as a REAL JOB. I was worrying about not remembering enough, a challenging being brought upon when I can`t do it, etc. I`m sure everyone feels like that at their FIRST job and I am sure I`ll be fine. Today, I met with the lady and looked around their program, etc and that went well. I haven`t started the actual work yet so I`m looking forward to it. I`m supposed to get a new client in January as well. Exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first client for bookkeeping! Let me know how it going :D Of course you will remember everything in bookkeeping when you start to work regularly :D Love you xoxo! I am proud of you!
Love Nani