Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Big Boy Bed!

The big boy, Connor, finally got a new bed! We had the bed frame for a few months but was still looking for a non-expensive mattress. We finally found one today and set it all up before Connor came home from daycare. He was quite surprised and very proud of his own big bed!


Connor jumped right in and snuggled into bed with big smiles :D

Of course, he played there for awhile!


Speaking of bed. For the past 2 weeks Connor started out of blue coming into bed with me around 6ish to snuggle with me. He would either sleep or wait until I wake up. I never expected this from him and I am loving every moment of it! A Mommy and son quality time.
Connor is becoming more and more affectionate. He is also maturing so much. Connor is talking and talking more - creating intelligent conversations. It`s hard to believe. He`s turning into a grown up person. So proud of him but he will always be my baby!!

1 comment:

KWit said...

WAHOOOO, that is such an exciting time! I am like you with the snuggle time. Mitchel sneeks into bed shortly after Cory leaves for work and I LOVE it!