Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Breath of Sigh!


I wish I was going to this place in the picture above! But I do feel like the picture :)
I FINALLY finished the longggggg Simply Accounting course yesterday. I started it last Spring and couldn`t finished it with so many other things going on in my life. BUT I started it again this Fall and finished it yesterday! A HUGE weight came off my shoulder. Sigh :) I have completed every course related to traditional and computerized bookkeeping. I only have 4 courses which are MS Access 1 (3 weeks long), Business Communication (9 weeks long), Employability Skills (1 week long I think) and MS Excel 3 (3 weeks long). I plan on starting MS Access 1 next week and hopefully finish 3 weeks later and then start Business Communication in the New Year with a fresh start!
So, now I have 5 days off before I start a course again. What an amazing feeling that is!!! Perfect timing as well because then I could get the house ready for the housewarming party and maybe do a little craft. I spent the morning walking with my boys in the crispy chilly air. Gotta love the feeling of doing what you want without having to worry about things! Today I`m feeling quite lazy though!! I guess that`s OK. Need it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jolene you deserve a big breath of sigh and RELAX!!! :D 5 days of relaxing is a good start to enjoy freedom :) Wow 4 more courses...hard to believe that you would be done by spring next year! :D So exciting!
I cannot wait to see your homewarming party this weekend! It will be fun! :D
Love you xoxo,
N