Thursday, November 11, 2010

Girls Craft Day!

Chrissie and I had orginially planned on using this day off (November 11th) to bake a bunch of Christmas goodies. As the date approached I felt that I still had a lot to do for my housewarming party which is only days away so I asked Chrissie if she would be interested in helping me doing some crafts for the party. She agreed and was excited! Chrissie wasn`t into baking just yet and I agreed. We will do it another day.

I had a bunch of dinner jars from Lincoln saved up. I wanted to do something fun with it so I decided to fill it up with jelly beans and decorate it! We would be giving away a jar to each couple/family.

We had a BLAST decorating the jars!! I bought a HUGE bag of jelly beans - the flavored ones - and I was only able to fill about 10 jars with them. Back to the store I go to get some chocolates for the other 10 jars. Guests will have a choice between jelly beans and chocolates!


All decorated and ready to go! Chrissie and I agreed to do this at every holiday seasons. Next one probably will be Valentine`s or Easter!! Can`t wait!! Thank you Chrissie for a such fun time!!

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

They look good! The basket was a great idea Jolene.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you! The crafts looked so much fun to do some gifts and stuff for the homewarming party :) By the way, thanks for the chocolate balls! Ellie ate half of the jars with me. Heeheeeheee! I got myself a little chocacoholic. Haha.
~Nani~