My husband was a wise man tonight. He surprised me with those 2.
Thumbs Up.
Double Thumbs Up!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oooh thank you for the tips of vino! I am planning to buy some wines for my parents...but I will buy that interesting topic, Painted Turtle and Naked Grape as well. My parents always thought that most wines were made of grapes. I was like nope you have to read the ingredients first to see if they are made of grapes not berries. Unfortunately for them, they cannot read very very small words on the vines. So I am getting them two specific wines. Lol!. By the way, is Painted Turtle made of grapes or variety of fruits??? Let me know??? Thanks! Love N
As far as I know, they have few varities. BUT, here in Comox Valley just started a new family business called Black Coastal. They have blueberry, blackberry and Raspberry!!! Pretty cool eh. I'm going to get some next month for the holidays and try them out. I will let you know how they are :) (They grew it for 6 years and now finally they are starting their family business instead of Dairy business :) )
2 comments:
Oooh thank you for the tips of vino! I am planning to buy some wines for my parents...but I will buy that interesting topic, Painted Turtle and Naked Grape as well. My parents always thought that most wines were made of grapes. I was like nope you have to read the ingredients first to see if they are made of grapes not berries. Unfortunately for them, they cannot read very very small words on the vines. So I am getting them two specific wines. Lol!.
By the way, is Painted Turtle made of grapes or variety of fruits??? Let me know??? Thanks!
Love N
As far as I know, they have few varities. BUT, here in Comox Valley just started a new family business called Black Coastal. They have blueberry, blackberry and Raspberry!!! Pretty cool eh. I'm going to get some next month for the holidays and try them out. I will let you know how they are :) (They grew it for 6 years and now finally they are starting their family business instead of Dairy business :) )
Post a Comment