
A friend of mine mentioned to me that if I wanted Connor to join preschool by next Fall of 2011 at Tiger Too that I should register soon because the spaces were filling up. Brendan and I talked about it and we think it would be benefiting to Connor if he went to french preschool since he would be attending French Immersion school in 2012. It would be great to prepare him with little French before going to school. The same friend told me there was a couple so we called both places. We`re going to look at one today and there`s one at the airport base. Both will have french activities. I was a little nervous about putting Connor in French Immersion school and he would find it challenging but now I feel a bit better knowing that he would be a bit prepared for a year before going to school! Can`t believe we already have to think about this ahead of time!! My little boy is growing up!!
2 comments:
Wow! Hard to believe that your boy is going to elementary school in 2 years!!! WOw! I think it is a great idea to put Connor in French activities so he would learn faster then he will be prepared for his French Immersion school :D Awesome! :D I hope you get Connor signed up and get in no problem. Waiting lists are pain in ass.
Proud of Connor!
Love you xoxo,
Aunty N
I hope we have no trouble getting Connor into French Immersion school either!! They have an open house for sign ups so we will be there the FIRST THING in the morning! LOL.
We got Connor signed up at a French Pre-school few minutes away from our home. The lady is from Quebec and it`s her first language. She seems very nice. Connor instantly felt comfortable with her and let her touch him and take his jacket/boot off so we were very impressed. He starts next Fall 2 days a week at French preschool :)
Post a Comment