Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend of McKenzies!

The McKenzies came over on Saturday for the night. We had an absolutely wonderful time! Nani and I had many great chats. I love it when you get together with one of your girlfriends and have great meaningful chats. We got to go out to our favorite restaurant - Noodle Box. After we got back we fed our babies and went out again to White Spot for dinner. Fabulous times.

Brendan and Jason got the chance to go out on Sunday after slaving for us with the kids :P They checked out the new Canada Line Skytrain all the way to the airport. They enjoyed it very much.

Here's a few pictures from the weekend...

Yum Yum!


The lucky boy got new cars from his Auntie and Uncle!


I saw this big puzzle at Superstore and I HAD to get it for Connor. It's a great activity for him to do!!

Connor and Ellie were playing under the gym mat and they were having so much fun together. Lots and lots of smiles! Can't wait until they play together more :D


Ellie wore Lincoln out and fell asleep. Ellie doesn't look too happy that she doesn't have a play mate anymore. You're a super baby Ellie! :P


Jason and I with the babies. Aren't they cute??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!!! I love all pictures!!! Lol! I had a wonderful time spending time with you all over the weekend. We needed that for sure!!! Great chats! :D Cannot wait for you all move back to Comox :D Love you xoxo!!!

Love the pictures of Lin and Ellie. Lol. Ellie is getting her gym mat for Christmas :D She would love it! :D

Love you xoxo,
Nani

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time!!!! so glad for friends to do stuff with eh? the pics are great!! so nice to see Ellie and Linc together! ~Dor