Friday night was the night I got to use my new make-up products from Sephora. I thought it would be fun to do a "before" and "after" picture. It took awhile to put everything on but I had a lot of fun! I rarely wear make-up so it was different but a treat. It's amazing how much of a difference make-up can do to you. I really liked the Sephora products except for the foundation. I was glad to only get a sample so that I could try it out first. I realized that I forgot to tell the consultant that I had a dry skin and apparently this kind of foundation usually dries out your skin for people with sensitive skin. I might get a sample of a tinted moisturizer and see how it does for my skin.
BEFORE

AFTER

I was invited to go out for a birthday dinner so I got to dress up. I love those nights when you can dress-up and feel all sexy! I had lamb dinner. It was SO good! Fun times.
3 comments:
Wow you are a sexy mama! Your make up looked great on you. I noticed that you have great eyes because you used liner to stand your eyes out :D So beautiful! :D
Love Nani
WHOO HOO!! hot sexy mama!! :) great makeup! woohoo!
glad you got a sample of the foundation.. whew.. good thing! I use tinted moisturizer and love it! ~Dor
You look amazing Jo!!!!!
Post a Comment