
Growing up I never drank coffee or tea. For the first few years of dating Brendan, he tried to convince me to try coffee. I tried it here and there but never liked it. He drinks instant coffee and never found it appealing. Finally, about a year ago I told him I would try one at Starbucks. I was quite impressed. I realized that I liked really strong/bold coffee. Brendan has gotten used to very low quality coffee. Ever since I have started drinking more and more coffee. Surprisingly, I really like McDonald's coffee. I found their coffee to be quite good and high in quality. I also find organic coffee very smooth. Ever since Lincoln was about a few weeks old I have been drinking coffee almost everyday. A good coffee makes my morning!

In the afternoon I often have Earl Grey tea. I usually like any brand of earl gray tea but Stash brand is probably my favorite. Brendan's family is Irish and grew up with tea as part of their everyday life. I almost never drank any kind of tea until I met them. In the evening I like to drink herbal tea. My favorite is "Calm" by Tazo. It's quite satisfying.
1 comment:
Neat! I love herbal teas! I never liked drinking coffee...maybe I might like good coffee like organic coffee. Maybe one day you could introduce me to some coffee??? I like coffee latte drinks. :D
~n~
Post a Comment