Four and half years ago Brendan and I got married at this absolutely beautiful place called Nymph Falls. We hadn't gone there for a couple of years so we decided to make a trip there today. This time we hiked through the trails where we have never been to. It's gorgeous. We'll have to do some more of it.

I am very excited about beginning a new chapter of our lives here in the Comox Valley. I love you Brendan, Connor and Lincoln!
During our walk through the trails I spotted a weird orange thingy. I have no idea what it is. Do you know what it is??

Brendan spotted a few interesting mushrooms. Gotta love exploring and finding interesting things.

We also saw this interesting wall in middle of the river. Not sure what it's for?
2 comments:
Awww...love the pictures of you both and hike trip :D We should go swimming there at the falls. I don't know what it called, but there is a place where people go and relax in the water where holes are (almost like small pools). The swimming place should be passed the Nymph Falls I believe. We should go there in the summer. I went there once and loved it very much. Wanna go there again.
~n~
Yes! We should do that next Summer! That'd be tons of fun!
Post a Comment