Friday, December 25, 2009

Best Gift Ever!


I woke up to an envelope on my bed side table. Inside was a beautiful card with handmade bracelet by Brendan!

The card wrote:

To My Beautiful Jolene,

The first yellow represents Halloween the first day I saw you. Beautiful you.

The first white symbolizes White Spot - our first date - and the day we 'offically' became boyfriend and girlfriend.

The first black symbolizes the night you proposed to me - when we agreed to be husband and wife.

The 2nd yellow symbolizes the sun as it came out to illuminate you and our wedding day - how beautiful you looked.

The 2nd white symbolizes the birth of Connor - our fair-haired boy. He is such a wonderful boy - and we made him.

Finally the 2nd black symbolizes Lincoln - our dark haired boy. He is such a cute and happy boy - I love him so much.

The bracelet is far from perfect, it has many flaws - but it was made for you - just like me.

Yours Always
-Brendan
xoxoxox

This bracelet is PERFECT. Thank you honey!! Love you tons!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! that made me cry!! a gift straight from the heart!! oh my!! sweetest gift! what a great catch you got there Jolene!

love you all! `Dor

Anonymous said...

Oooh that's so beautiful! Wow I didn't know that Brendan is a romantic poet! That's so touching about the bracelet! Awwww...treasure the bracelet forever and the card of course!!! Beautiful couple you are!
Love Nani