
The whole family got vaccinations. Fun fun :P
Lincoln was due for his 2 months immunization shots. I couldn't bear to see him cry so I waited outside with Connor while Daddy bravely took him into the office. Brendan said that he only cried for a short time. He did much better than when Connor was a baby so I was glad to hear that. He was all smiles afterward and happy to get fed.
After Lincoln's shots we all went for a nice long walk in the beautiful sunny weather to the West Vancouver community center for our H1N1 and seasonal flu shots. We all had a blast laughing, running and walking. Connor got his 2nd half of H1N1 and season flu shot. He did very well. He whimpered for a few seconds but was happy to see stickers on his hands. We bought him a cookie so he enjoyed that very much. Brendan got both H1N1 and season flu shot since they offered the seasonal flu for free. I didn't feel comfortable getting two flu shots at the same time so I just got one - H1N1.
I forgot to mention that on our walk to the community center we went in a 2nd hand store to have a browse around. Connor spotted a Percy (Thomas) train for only $2.50. I gave the money to Connor and he paid it all by himself. He was so proud! So cute!
On the bus ride back home he was talking so much and making people on the bus smile and laugh. There was one woman sitting across from us and she just kept on laughing and laughing. She almost cried from laughing so hard. She said that Connor was so expressive and that he was soooo cute. So funny!! Connor was quite comfortable with a lot of strangers today - especially on the walk. There are a lot of seniors in West Vancouver so they didn't mind talking to Connor.
Oh yeah, I gotta tell you this story. There was a statue of a woman with culture clothes (not sure which culture) on and Connor thought that she was a real person and he just stood there yapping and yapping to her. Man, I wish I had my camera with me. I just laughed and laughed.
We had a grand day. I just love spending time with my boys on a great day.
1 comment:
I can imagine that Connor is being innocent and talking to this lady statue. Lol. It would be hilarious if you took some pictures of Connor talking to the statue. Lol!
Hugs, Nani
Post a Comment