skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thank You Brendan...

- Thank you for your patience with me and Connor. As I am nearing delivery of our second son you are putting in a lot of energy to help me relax, clean the house and watch Connor.
- Thank you for being a wonderful Father. You have taken Connor out almost everyday for walks, playtime at the park, shopping, etc.
- Thank you for being a supportive husband. You have fetched me food, drink, etc so that I could take it easy and keep my feet off.
- Thank you for giving me the chance to get my life back on track. You are letting me figure out what I want to do and pursue that goal.
- Thank you for being a listener. You have sat down and listened to me tell stories, yap about girl stuff, complain, etc.
- Thank you for being my best friend. We have gone through so much up and downs and yet you still stand by me no matter what happens.
- Thank you for reminding me constantly that you married me for eternity.
- Thank you for telling me that you love me everyday.
- Thank you for being you.
I love you Brendan.
3 comments:
Awwww thank you so much honey!!
-B
awww! that's soooo sweet!!! I agree that B is an awesome guy! :)
love ya all!!
~Dor
That's so beautiful Jojo!!! We all are very blessed to have great men in our lives :D Especially pregnancy times :)
God bless you both :D
Love Nani
Post a Comment