Christmas came early for me!! The mother of the girl that I do childcare for works at an eco-friendly company. She mentioned to me that she had a whole bunch of stuff for $1 in the warehouse!!! All because the boxes were damaged but the product was just fine. I said, "Oh yeah!! I'd love them!!"
I got a whole bunch of good stuff. I got all the products in the picture above PLUS 16 more boxes of nursing pads, new mom pads and normal pads. All the pads has NO chemicals in it and I feel so much more comfortable wearing something that wouldn't harm my body nor the environment. It's awesome!
All the products range from $5 to $20 each!! I basically only paid $35 for products worth well over $250 bux!! Click on the picture to enlarge it and view the items closely.
So excited!
1 comment:
WHAT A SWEETEST DEAL!!! Wow...35 bucks for over 250 bucks worth of products. Lucky you!!! :D
Love Nani
Post a Comment