Thursday, August 13, 2009

"Da-Tu"

The other day Brendan and Connor were playing with toy trucks. Connor has his own way of saying "truck" - "Da-tu." I caught Brendan saying "Da-tu" back to Connor and I asked him what he was saying? Brendan admitted that he says "Da-tu" with Connor whenever talking about trucks. I thought that was the cutest thing! I told him that he better teach Connor how to say "truck" or else "da-tu" will stay with him for a long time! Ha ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww that's so cute! Yah good idea to correct Connor's vocabulary! Lol. We would like what is Da-Tu? Lol. So adorable to hear little kids' made up words for toys and other stuff.
~N~

Anonymous said...

Awww that's so cute! Yah good idea to correct Connor's vocabulary! Lol. We would like what is Da-Tu? Lol. So adorable to hear little kids' made up words for toys and other stuff.
~N~