Brendan and I went out on a dinner date to Krua Thai Restaurant
They have amazing food! Brendan ordered Red Curry with Chicken and I had Prawns with lots of veggies and sweet/sour sauce. SO GOOD! We tried Pad Thai the last time we were there and it's awesome too. The restaurant is located in North Vancouver on Londsale. Try it out if you're in town!
Sorry, I forgot to take pictures this time!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Krua Thai looks so delicious! That reminded me of SkouhThai (wrong spelling) in downtown in Nanaimo. But I saw Krua Thai meal prices...wow they were way cheaper than here. Here is 10 bucks for lunch combo...very delicous. I really like thai food a lot :D
Glad that you both enjoyed eating out on a date before little number 2 kid pops out ;)
~N~
Post a Comment