Saturday, August 1, 2009

Best Cinnamon Bun EVER!


My friend Dorena introduced me to this Cinnaroll from Cinnezo. They are the BEST!! Always so fresh and soft! I got Brendan to pick one up for me today and all I can say is "MMmmmm!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Yes I remembered you and Dorena loved going to Woodgrove Mall for cinnamon buns! Unfortunately, the cinnamon bun business went out few years ago :( I bet the buns tasted so good still!
I think the best cinnamon bun I ever ate was at the Courtenay mall because they added strawberry or cherry sauce over the icing on the buns...oooh man! It was so good and it was HUGE! Mama and I usually shared the bun because it was so big for us. Lol. Good memories huh??? :P
Love Nani

Jojo said...

Yummmm! I will have to check out the Courtney Mall the next time I am there. I think I know which store you're talking about. Mmm!

Anonymous said...

OHHHH I'm so jealous!! :) but I'm heading south soon! so you bet I'm getting someeeeee!! hehehe
Dor