Thursday, August 20, 2009

Go Bananas = Germ Center

Connor once again got sick for the 3rd time at Go Bananas (indoor playground). This time he got Roseola - a viral infection. We noticed rash/red spots on his legs, arms, bum, and face yesterday. At first we thought it was chicken pox. We decided to take him into walk in clinic to confirm because if he did have chicken pox then pregnant woman would be in high risk from it. He was low on appetite, tired, sore, etc but he is getting much better now. The spots are fading away. We also called the maternity clinic this morning to double check my blood tests and I found out that I am immune to chicken pox so that is great to know since I don't remember having one.

Here's a cute picture of Connor from few days ago. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Connor is feeling better and playing like a wild monkey :D So nice to see little kids getting over their sicknesses and are in happy spiritis :D
~n~