Heidi from Vancouver came all the way here to check out the house and visit the 4 of us. The boys were thrilled to have her here. Connor remembers Heidi and couldn't stop talking about her when I told him Heidi was coming! Heidi is an energizer bunny - she can play with little ones for hours. I took Heidi and the boys to an indoor playground in Nanaimo and I barely saw Heidi and Connor while I hung out with Lincoln in the toodler area. They had a BLAST! Heidi treated the boys with awesome sweaters. Connor and Lincoln LOVED it and wore it fo rthe rest of the night and the next day at daycare. Thank you Heidi for the good times!!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Visit from Heidi!
Heidi from Vancouver came all the way here to check out the house and visit the 4 of us. The boys were thrilled to have her here. Connor remembers Heidi and couldn't stop talking about her when I told him Heidi was coming! Heidi is an energizer bunny - she can play with little ones for hours. I took Heidi and the boys to an indoor playground in Nanaimo and I barely saw Heidi and Connor while I hung out with Lincoln in the toodler area. They had a BLAST! Heidi treated the boys with awesome sweaters. Connor and Lincoln LOVED it and wore it fo rthe rest of the night and the next day at daycare. Thank you Heidi for the good times!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol, they are adorable in their fleece hoodies. C + L are now the coolest kids on the block in Courtney!
PS. was telling my parents today about your beautiful house!
Awww the fleece hoodies on Connor and Lincoln are so cute! Beautiful gifts :)
~N~
Post a Comment