Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our Trip Update #3

Our vacation has been really relaxing in the last couple of days. Staying at the hotel gives us a lot of space and privacy while we enjoy doing whatever we would like to do. Yesterday we went out for breakfast with Al and then Connor had 4 hours nap in the afternoon! In the evening we went out for Chiense food with Mom and a friend.

This morning we just went for a drive and relaxed until the afternoon when we went over to Grandparent`s house for yummy BBQ dinner with cheesecake dessert! I was in heaven with the dessert - I just LOVE Gramma`s cheesecake! Mmmmm.

Connor has been behaving really really weird. Sometimes he would have fits, complain, get super shy, be very happy, etc. His moods goes totally up or totally down when he is around people. When he is around us he is normal for most of times except for right after his nap when he would be grouchy which I found it weird because he has 3-4 hours afternoon nap. It doesn`t give my family and friends a great impression but we are hoping that this is just a phase that he`s going through!


Most of the time Connor eventually warms up to people and then has lots of fun. In this video Connor and Anna Marie (My cousin`s daughter) were playing frisbee together - so cute. They`re only less than 3 months apart.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh that's such a cute video clip!! thanks for sharing that! :) can't wait to see you all again! miss you.. see you saturday morning!
Dor

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! That's so funny. Wow they are energized to play frisbee game :D I hope Connor feels better with his moods. 4 hour naps sounds a lot. I hope the naps wouldn't affect his moods. At least he enjoys playing with small children :D
God bless!
Hugs, Nani
PS: glad that you all have privacy to relax...not have to go on move all the time. I know what's like visiting relatives in Fort St. James. I never had any spare time for myself to relax...always on go.