I purchased this a few years ago for one of my baby signing classes that I was teaching. I found the flash cards last week while organizing the 'soon-to-be' boys room. I decided to use it today as an activity for Connor and I and It was a hit! Connor just loved playing the game of "Cat where?" "Milk where?" etc, and he would point to the cards. Or I would ask him "What's' that?" and then he would show me the sign for it. And of course, the bonus is that he gets to play with his Mommy! (Click on the picture if you want it bigger to see the flashcards)There are 100 flashcards that includes animals, food, colors, manners, ABC's, numbers, family, around the house and odd n ends. One side has a picture of word with finger spelling and then the other side shows a sign of the word with typed word. It's pretty cool! I would recommend this for ANYONE :D
1 comment:
Cool! ASL flash cards are great ideas to include children to learn sign language! :D I will do that with my kids one day :D
~N~
Post a Comment