Brendan and I rented "Taken" last night and it was an awesome thriller movie! It kept me on the edge the whole time. His daughter was taken in Paris and he did everything to hunt, find and kill them. If you like thriller movies you'll love this one!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The actor, Liam Neeson, is really good in some movies. I will try to convince my sister to rent that movie. I like thriller films :D Have you seen the movie with Liam Neeson that called "Schindler's List"? It was a really terrific movie, but it had a very harsh story on specific people because the movie was related to Nazi and WWII themes in Germany (meaning lots of scary parts that you would not like to experience survivors' lives). So Neeson always engraved in my mind with Schindler's List. Love Nani
3 comments:
The actor, Liam Neeson, is really good in some movies. I will try to convince my sister to rent that movie. I like thriller films :D
Have you seen the movie with Liam Neeson that called "Schindler's List"? It was a really terrific movie, but it had a very harsh story on specific people because the movie was related to Nazi and WWII themes in Germany (meaning lots of scary parts that you would not like to experience survivors' lives). So Neeson always engraved in my mind with Schindler's List.
Love Nani
Really? That sounds pretty interesting. I might give the movie "Schindler's List" a shot! I really enjoyed Liam Neeson's acting.
Cory and I went and saw this in the theater and we both LOVED it too. It was totally action thw hole way through. Almost made me tired after it! lol
Post a Comment