Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our Trip Update #2

Happy 50th Anniversary to my precious Grandparents! The family arranged a big BBQ party for them and so many people showed up. Grampie and Gramma seemed to enjoy themselves visiting with a whole lot of people. I didn't get the chance to take lots of pictures but here's one of Grampie and Gramma.


They are a such wonderful people. I love them to bits!! They never got to go on a holiday by themselves in the 50 years of being married so we - the family were able to give them a gift of a trip on a train to Prince Rupert. They are going to enjoy it!

A lot of people that I knew showed up at the party so it was really nice visiting a little bit with everyone. Connor wasn't too crazy about the big group of people but eventually warmed up. He played so much that he tuckered out at about 4pm. He'll have more of that this week!

Here's a couple of cute pictures to end off this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like Father like son!!!

From Jason

Anonymous said...

Jason and I laughed so hard by looking at the picture of Bren and his little son. That's so good to make people laugh :D So cute!
I was surprised that your grandparents never went out on a vacation together in decades! Wow. That's so sweet of you all to pitch in to give them a trip for themselves :D Maybe one day they might like to try a cruise trip??? Maybe too much for them :)
God bless you and miss you xoxo!
~N~