Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Getting Ready...

Wow. Things are hectic right now with us getting ready to go to Vanderhoof for 10 days. Also, Brendan's parents are here to do renovations while we are gone.

Yeahhh... renovations! They are going to replace the carpet to laminated floor, install new lino in the kitchen, install new window between den and living room wall as well paint the living room and boys' future room. It's going to be A LOT of work for them but it works best while we are gone and not having Connor get into things during the renovation. We are grateful to have Brendan's parents to help out! I cannot wait to see the finished result when we come back! I'll post before and after videos :)

It's been almost a year since I've been up to Vanderhoof. It'll be great seeing my family and friends again. Brendan hasn't been up there for 3 years so I'm excited that all of us could go together. We'll be bringing our laptop with us so I'll be able to post on the blog but it won't be as frequent as I usually post. It will be interesting to see Connor's reaction with being on a plane. He was about 14 months old when he was on a plane last so I don't think he would remember. Fun fun!

Still have lots of packing left to do but it's coming along.

And we're off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO!! fly away.. oh I hope Connor will like the plane ride.. I'm sure he will!
see you oh so soon!! Dor

Anonymous said...

I pray that you all have a wonderful trip to the Hoof!!! I cannot wait to see your journals on this blog with pictures of course :P Let me know how the 50th anniversary of your grandparents going! I also cannot wait to see the results of your renovated place with pixs!!! :D God bless you and miss you xoxo!!! Enjoy the vacation :D
Love N
PS: say big hellos to everybody in the Hoof for me :D