
Pic above isn't the salad I made but similar except that mine had a bit more mayo.
Want something simple to make but tasty?
Grab a canned pink salmon, whip it up with some mayo and place it on a bed of lettuce or spring mix. That's it.
It's absolutely delicious. It hit the spot for me. After dancing class I didn't want to make something that took awhile or eat junky food and this was perfect!
2 comments:
Yes it made more sense not to eat junk food or goodies after a great workout. Dancing helps you to have a good conscience to help you what you eat. That kind of reminded me of "You are what you eat (Gillian McKeith). She encourages people to eat alive food such as vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts, everything that are alive not processed. Making salads are the best way to detox and to cleanse the body. Variety of salads are the main key to a healthy lifestyle.
Do you know a recipe of hummus??? I am very interested in making dippings from stratch :)
Love N
For sure If you google up recipe of hummus online there'd be lots but the basics are chick peas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, oil, etc... so you can try making them and adapting it to your own taste. I like it very smooth rather than grainy. Let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment