Upon arrival, Connor was SUPER EXCITED and jumped onto his bike and off he went....
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Family Workout!
Brendan had this great idea for an afternoon family activity. A family workout! Connor LOVES riding his bike so we headed to the track only few minutes away from the house.
Upon arrival, Connor was SUPER EXCITED and jumped onto his bike and off he went....
While Brendan started his running program - running and walking alternatively (about 10 laps)....
I did a fast walk around the track 8 times while pushing the stroller with Lincoln in it. I also went up and down the bleachers 20 times (5 times between 2 laps). Sorry no picture of me in this blog since I was the photographer and it's probably better if a picture wasn't taken anyways lol. This is the bleachers that I went up and down with.
Lincoln got his workout from watching us ha ha.
Connor did probably about 5 laps! He rode almost the whole time we were there!
I asked Connor if he had fun? He said, "OH YEAH!!!" Works for every one if every one is happy! :D
Upon arrival, Connor was SUPER EXCITED and jumped onto his bike and off he went....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is great!!! I love days like that. Work outs are definitly planned into every day around here :)
That's awesome! It is so nice to see a whole family to work out healthy together! You all look great! :D Cannot wait to see you all :D Miss you tons!
Love N
Post a Comment