We hope you're having a wonderful day :) Brendan is the kind of person who doesn't like big celebration. In fact, his ideal day would be just being by himself working on little projects of his own! No party, no gathering, nothing like that. Just simple quiet for him and I hope he got a little bit of that today.
In part of Brendan's celebration I created Mexican dinner for him. Brendan's mom made him a "cake" which is really a loaf - cranberry/orange loaf. He just LOVES it. They're yummy!
Check out the pics of the food. Drooollllll ;)
1 comment:
I am so happy that Brendan had a wonderful birthday day! I was waiting for a birthday party for Brendan...but I totally respected his wishes to enjoy his birthday to himself and with his family. Nothing better than celebrating with family on birthdays.
The food looked AWESOME! It would be cool if that you would make these food for your home warming party because the food is mostly dairy-free (excluded sour cream ;P). Now I need to stop talking about food :P
~N~
Post a Comment