
Yesterday was my 2nd colon cleansing. Again, if you don't want to hear yucky stuff - don't read this blog :)
I was quite impressed with the results. This time more came out. I was actually excited about stuff coming out. Sorry but I just don't want these things staying in me! :P After the cleansing I felt less bloated and still do! It's only going to get better with the next couple of treatments.
This was what Julie, cleansing woman, said to me.
"Your treatment was very good today in terms of what came out. It looks very normal, so once we get into all the old stuff I bet you notice a big change. I can see things like liver stress, gallbladder congestion, candida (which is a yeast overgrowth), and parasites (more their environment than the actual parasite ... only because they are sooo small). So far I haven't seen any of this from you so take that as a good sign!"
Yay! My next treatment is on Thursday. Looking forward to the results.
1 comment:
Wow...I cannot wait to see you next Tuesday and to hear more about your cleansing session experiences! I am so proud of you for taking good care of yourself! God bless you Jolene :D
Love you xoxo,
Nani
Post a Comment