Friday, November 13, 2009

Rad Boot and Slip In Shoe

While I was visiting in Comox, I developed a really sore toe from wearing this shoe. I hadn't worn the shoe since before I was pregnant. My feet had obviously changed so I went on a hunt for a new shoe or boot in Comox. I browsed Winners but didn't see anything. I checked out Walmart and to my surprise, I found this really cool boot. It is VERY warm and comfortable. You know how sometimes your socks would come off in the boot while walking. This one doesn't - or at least not all the time. I love it. Yay for Walmart!


Almost a year ago I got new orthortics but I didn't wear it much in the past year because I am at home most of the time and at the end of my pregnancy my feet was a bit swollen. I made an appointment this morning to get my orthortics checked out. It turned out that my feet changed and they made an adjustment.

Since I am at home most of the time I wanted to find a shoe that I could wear at home WITH orthortics so I browsed the store next door. I found this slip in shoe that could fit my orthortics in. Yay. It's nice having both inside/outside shoe so that I can wear my orthortics more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome.. loveeeee your boots!! total cuteness!! :D
~dor

Anonymous said...

Wow good for you for taking care of your feet. Walmart has good taste in boots :) Boots look so comfortable and warm! :D Love you xoxo!
~n~