Thursday, November 5, 2009

Apple Crisp

Brendan's Mom made me a fantastic apple crisp last week. I decided to make a couple for my guests. My first attempt wasn't so great but my second attempt went much better. I had to cook it a bit longer to make the apples softer and add more butter for the oats to stick together. They are also low in fat which makes me enjoy it more :D


Have you ever tried this kind of saran wrap? Not the clingy one but the one that you can use on any kind of dishes, plastic containers, etc. My Mom introduced it to me a few weeks ago and it works awesomely! It works on anything and it sticks really well without leaking one bit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now my mouth is drooling!!! Cannot wait to try your apple crisp one day!!! I really love homemade pies and crisps!!! :D
THe pictures looked fantastic!
Love you xoxo,
N

Anonymous said...

Oh you gotta make me that apple crisp! it looks absoultely 'divine'! oh yum!! :) ~ Dor

The Maass Family Blog! said...

Looks great!
Is that the cling wrap??