Friday, November 13, 2009

Brendan's Half Hairdo

Poor Brendan.

The clipper died halfway during his haircut. He was left with a half haircut. I laughed and laughed. Sorry Brendan! You just looked soooo funny. You're still my cutie though :)


This happened a couple of days ago. He told me, "Don't ever let me go out of the house with this half hairdo." "No problem," I said. Opppsss. Few hours later, Brendan had to go to the post office and we forgot about his haircut. A couple guys gave Brendan strange looks and he couldn't figure out why? A couple minutes later he realized - OH SH*T! He came back to the house with his hand on his head. I just laughed and laughed. Oppss!

Finally, this morning he went to the barber and got it fixed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLL OH MY GOODNESS! I laughed and laughed and laughed!! that issss too funny! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. and I can't believe he forgot about it and went to the post office! LOLLLL!!!!!!!!! oh mannnnn!!!!!!!
still love ya bren!
~Dor

Anonymous said...

Lol!!! Wish I could be there to witness the whole thing with Bren's hairdo! Lol. I assume that you bought a new hair buzzer? :P
~n~

Jojo said...

Since we are moving to Comox we're going to use Brendan's Mom buzzer! She has a GREAT ONE!!! Works NICELY.