Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuckered Out Connor...


Now that Connor is sleeping on the mattress by himself without the crib we have been checking on him to make sure he is comfortable and still on the mattress. During today's nap we peeked in the window from the patio and found Connor like this. Awwww.. so cute! I can't imagine sleeping on a hard floor like that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! It is so funny to watch him sleeping on hardwood floor. Lol. At least he looked comfortable sleeping. That matters the most :D
Do you think he might need a simple slide that he wouldn't roll off the bed? It might help him to learn to stay in the bed without rolling out of the bed? Mama told me that I rolled out of the bed many times until I learnt how to stay in the bed. I guess tough love works sometimes! Lol!
~N~

Anonymous said...

One more thing that I noticed about Connor's picture...he puts his right hand in his "private" area ;) So cute!
~N~

Jojo said...

LOL! I didn't even notice that his hand was tucked in! So funny! Yes, we should get Connor something - maybe a side rack to keep him from falling off the bed. This is the first time it has happened so we'll have to look into it! :D

The Maass Family Blog! said...

That is so cute...yes I noticed that hand.....my husband still sleeps like that sometimes :) Connor shouldn't feel bad about that!!! :)
So cute!

Anonymous said...

oh adorable!! :) Blake used to put his hand in like that..heh.. so cute! :) ~dor