Thursday, September 3, 2009

36 Weeks Update

Today Brendan's parents were able to stay with the kids while Brendan joined me to the maternity and ultrasound appointments. It went well. It was also interesting.

My blood pressure looks great. Baby's heartbeat was 148 bpm. This time I lost 1.5 lbs! I was quite surprised because that usually happens right before the baby's born. I guess we'll see how the next awhile go huh.

Also, another thing was that my belly measurements went from 35cm to 39 cm in 6 days! Generally, 39 cm means that I'm at 39 weeks but it doesn't really mean too much.

We didn't get to see too much of the baby during the ultrasound appointment. We got another confirmation that it's a boy. The weight estimation is between 7-8 pounds. Baby's head is VERY low into my pelvis and ready to be born.

Interesting! I still have 4 more weeks until I'm 40 weeks! Whoooo... not much longer!

Next appointment is on Friday, Sept 11. Stay tuned for another update :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you might have your baby boy this weekend or next week??? Now I am curious to see which baby will be born first (you or me)??? :P I think our babies' birthdates might be VERY CLOSE...possible on same day??? Who knows??? So exciting for your baby's arrival. Funny...last year you always have talked about us having babies at very close age. You could be so right about the birth dates...who knows when??? Lol. I am so excited to see how big your belly is. Wow you are very close to my belly size. Yours is 39cm and mine is 40.5cm. So close range!!! Your baby will be so so so tall for sure! Anyways, I love you and pray for your best delivery to this little boy :D Cannot wait to meet him soon!
Love Nani

Jojo said...

Aww. Thanks for the sweet message Nani :D I am also very curious on when you and I will have the baby! It'll be very interesting for sure!! We'll have to keep each other updated! He he... Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Ooh yes!!! We have to keep each other birth updates...with texts!!! :P