I had never heard of "Diaper Cake" until I came across it on craigslist A stay-at-home mother creates diaper cakes as part of her income. I thought that was really neat! I contacted her and asked her to make me one for my soon-to-be mom friend. The cake itself contains diapers and then she would add decorates and accessories such as bib, booties, hat, toy, etc.
If you are living in Vancouver or are going to be in town and want a diaper cake contact Kelly at kellyriggin@hotmail.com or 604-999-7244. She was very communicative and followed what you wanted - such as theme, etc. I wanted beach or ocean theme for my friend and this is what I got. Cute!
1 comment:
Ooh thank you so much!!! I love the diaper cake!!! At first I seriously thought it was a real cake! I was like why was Jojo giving me the wedding cake??? Lol. Then I put on my glasses and shocked to see that! So beautiful! I am so glad that you took the picture of the cake. I forgot to take pictures of it. I was picking out the pins out of the cake then I realized I didn't take a picture of it. I was like dang it! But I am so glad that you did take the picture of it. So I can show my parents what you all gave me the cake :D
Love you for that!!! Thank you for the wonderful thoughts.
Love Nani
Post a Comment