Saturday, July 11, 2009

Time with Friends...

We have been spending some time with our wonderful friends in the last 3 days. One of Brendan's good friends came over with his sister in law for her appointment. We all had a blast. They went and saw a movie - Transformer 2. According to them - it was a lot better than the first. Connor LOVED having them over. Lots and lots of play with attention.


At the last minute I decided to hitch a ride with Jason and Sandra back to Nanaimo for an overnight visit with Eliana and Donna. It took us 5 hours before we could arrive to Nanaimo! We missed an exit (thanks to new change of road!) and the ferry so we were sitting in the hot car/weather for awhile!! Once I got to Nanaimo it was great to see Eliana and have some chat with her. The next morning I met up with another friend of mine at a really nice cafe downtown. Another good chat. Before heading back to Vancouver I had some more quality time with Eliana. I'm not sure when I'd see her next - it might be when both of our babies are born!! I'll miss her!! I can't wait until we meet with our babies :D


We're only about 2-4 weeks apart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww I loved the pictures, especially us being preggy!!! Lol! Soon or later we will show off our babies in our arms :D
Cannot wait!!!
Love Nani