This morning was my 29 weeks maternity appointment. It went really well!
1) I got my gestational diabetic result back and it was negative. Yay!
2) I gained 5 pounds in the last 4 weeks. I'm happy about that because I gained 8 and 9 pounds in last 2 months. Total of pregnancy weight gain is now 22 pounds.
3) My blood pressure was better than last month. I'm glad it didn't go any higher.
4) My tummy measurement was 29 cm = 29 weeks.
5) My baby's heartbeat rate was at 160 this time.
Next maternity appointment is in 2 weeks - July 31st. I have been doing better than I expected. I had swollen feet a few times while I was on vacation. Ever since I have been trying to keep my feet up when I can - during Connor's nap or whateverso and it helps a whole lot. My back, hip, and feet gets sore if I am too active or walk too much but other than that it's been good. Brendan has been a huge help around here!!
Stay tuned for another update in 2 weeks :)
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cool!!! I have a maternity appt on July 31st! Neat!!! Glad to hear that your health results were great. Wow you are at 29 weeks...soon it will be at 40 in no time. Yes weight gain is very reasonable. I cannot believe how much we can gain weight in short time. I was so used to gain weight over the time...but not in short weeks! Lol. As long as our babies are healthy and thriving :D
Love you xoxo,
Nani
Post a Comment