On our last day we went to a Teacher/Interpreter/Deaf and Hard of Hearing reunion in Vanderhoof. It turned out GREAT! More people showed up than I expected. I enjoyed chatting with every one of them. Everyone seemed to be doing great. (Click on the picture to have a larger view)
Unfortunately, Connor had a hard fall from the bench to the floor at the near end of the reunion. He was already tired and ready for his nap at the time. He started to get drowsy and sleepy really quick afterward so I wasn't sure if it was concussion or just because he was tired. I took him to the hospital to get checked out just in case. He was just fine!! Thank God!
We hitched a ride back to PG with Dorena and Michael and stayed overnight at their place. We also sneaked in a family and maternity photo shoot so there will be some more pictures coming up soon! Connor had a really bad cold/cold that night so he was really tired the next day but the flight went just fine.
We were happy to be back home. Brendan's parents did some renovations here while we were gone and it all looks GREAT! I LOVE the colors of everything. They still have to do the lino in the kitchen and a few touch ups next month. Once that is done I will post the pictures with before and after completed look!
I will end off with a few more pictures from the reunion in case anyone wants to save/download it. Let me know if you prefer me to email it to you :)
1 comment:
Wow lots of people at the reunion! Very neat! :D I enjoyed looking at the pictures! Wow you are looking great in the white blouse. Your tummy is showing off a little baby :D Cannot wait to see you this Friday!!! :D
Miss you tons!
Love Nani
Post a Comment