Friday, May 15, 2009

Our Anniversary Date

Brendan and I went on our 4 years anniversary date last night. We had a really wonderful time. We left Connor with Heidi for a few hours. Unfortunately, our camera was dead so I will try and include random pictures and links from the internet to help with your imaginary ;)

We headed to La Casita restaurant. It has delicious Mexican food. Mmm. Brendan had cod, prawns, fish burrito, rice, beans and nachos while I had beans & sausages quesadilla and beef chimichangas. Click on the restuarant link if you want to find out more about the food we got.

After dining we walked through gastown of Vancouver and by the waterfront. The weather was perfect which made walking perfect. We got to see the outside of new Vancouver Convention Centre. It's quite impressive. Through the window we could see HUGE world statue that was turning and hanging from the ceiling.

We made a stop to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory before heading home. Brendan had sorbet ice cream while I had smarties caramel candy apple! I have to admit it was a bit too sweet with the candies all over!! Here's a random picture that looks exact the same except that it was smarties and not m&m.


We headed home and Connor was already sleeping. Connor and Heidi had a blast at her parent's house. It's really great to see Connor get along with Heidi so well. When Heidi arrived to our place before babysitting Connor - Connor had this excited smile, gave her a hug and a kiss. Aww! Thanks Heidi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds so good to go out to eat delicious food and dessert. Yummy! Glad to hear that you both had a great anniversary date! :D
~N~