Connor turned 2 today!! I cannot believe how fast he is growing up. He had a wonderful birthday. He opened a gift the first thing this morning and enjoyed playing with his wooden puzzle from us. Before lunch we took a walk to the post office to pick up Connor's package. He was SO proud holding his postcard all by himself! He handed over the card and the guy gave him the package and he couldn't wait to open it. He tried to open it in the elevator but I told him to wait until home! He rushed home and finally opened it. The package was from Dorena and he was very excited. He played with the car for most of the day - same with the animal puzzle. So cute. The grandparents came in the afternoon so after Connor's nap he had a HUGE smile on his face. He LOVES them because they always play with him and give him lots of food :D I also set up a drawing chat that my Mom got Connor and he was amazed with it! He loved drawing on them and he will be doing a lot of them in the near future! Thank you Gramma! We had a cake later on with more gifts to open. He enjoyed it all. Happy Birthday my beautiful little guy!! Love you!

Gotta love Daddy's facial expression :P

In the first video I put a few different videos together. Right after I was done Connor started to do hilarious dancing so I had to post another video! Enjoy!
In the beginning of the 2nd video - watch for the little leg split Connor did. So funny!
3 comments:
So cute....Happy Birthday Connor :) Love the dancing.....did Daddy teach him to dance like that?? :)
oh my!! thanks for sharing the videos!!! I had a litle tear when the cake was brought out! 2 years old!!! oh mann!!!!! I'm so excited to see you all again in 3 sleeps!! Connor is SO ADORABLE! love you all. Dor
Wow!!! Hard to believe Connor is really 2!!! Almost yesterday he was a tiny newborn! Wow. I really enjoyed the videos...so hilarious to have a good laugh :D I cannot wait to see his 3rd birthday with his little sibling :D See you real soon!!!
~N~
Post a Comment