
A few days after "I'll Scream Later" book by Marlee Matlin came out I had the urge to read it so I ordered it. After it arrived in the mail I instantly started reading it. I read, read and read. I just finished the book today and I enjoyed reading the book very much. Marlee revealed a lot of secrets growing up. Topics included her childhood, relationships, career and family. I was able to relate and understand for some parts of the book. I am amazed with how much she went through and had no idea. I learned a lot about Marlee and have a new perspective for her. I'd recommend this book to anyone who likes Marlee and/or even if you know a little about her. I didn't and I'm glad I read it.
1 comment:
Marlee Matlin is fabulous! One day I might read the book about her. THat's good that you are able to understand some views of hers. Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend!!! :D Love you xoxo!
Hugs, Nani
Post a Comment