Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh, how I have missed you, Zumba!!


My 10 week Zumba class ended in August. I had planned on taking another class but I had a million other things to do such as moving into the house, unpacking, school, etc. I got an email from the dancing instructor about an upcoming 7 week class for a great deal. I almost immediately said YES! Tonight was my first class and oh man, Zumba kicked my butt. I`m soooo exhausted and I`m going to sleep like a baby tonight! I keep on forgetting how excerising do you good. You just feel good BOTH emotionally and phyiscally. I gotta keep excerising as a regular thing in my every day life! Whether it`s dancing or not. Looking forward to next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear that you are back dancing Zumba! It is good for you! It is a very happy mood uplifting! I cannot wait to see your dance moves whenever you feel comfortable to show me :P Hahaha. I hope you have a great sleep tonight :D Love you xoxo!
~N~