Sunday, October 3, 2010

Newish Laptop Dead


NOT IMPRESSED.
On Saturday morning Brendan came downstairs to check his email on my laptop. The laptop wouldn`t start up at all. The light would flash for a second then the screen would go completely black. Brendan tried a few things but couldn`t get it to work. He broke the news to me. I didn`t really think too much of it. I thought maybe it would be just a small problem.
NOPE.
We took it in to the repair man and he told us that the motherboard was destroyed from either broken fan or power surge. Sigh. The laptop was only 2 year old and it wasn`t cheap either.
I had plans to do my homework on Saturday and Sunday but turns out I lost those days to taking the laptop to repair place, getting a new laptop, transfering data and pictures AND THEN setting up my Simply Accounting program all over again for my school. Finally, I was able to start only tonight. No fun getting behind in school.
Let`s hope this one lasts for awhile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW that's unfortunate that your old laptop was broken. You must be so stressed out and frantic :'(
At least you got a nice laptop! :) Wow you had to restart and redo your homework again on your laptop :( I hope you don't miss or behind of your homework lately.
Love you xoxo,
Nani