Thursday, June 17, 2010

Road Trip


On Sunday, I will be taking Connor and Lincoln on a road trip for 2 weeks to visit our family and friends. I think I am a bit crazy for doing it myself but I have faith it will be fun! There will be definitely some challenges so we'll see how it goes :)

We plan to go to Salmon Arm for 2 nights at a friend's house. It will help break the trip in half and it'll be fun visiting a friend/town that I haven't seen in a long time. Afterward, we will head to Prince George to stay with another friend of mine for 5 days. Meanwhile, we'll visit her and some of my family members who live in PG. The last week will be spent in my old hometown where most of my families and old friends are.

I'm pretty excited. I almost feel like I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I am trying to deal with decisions for the house as well preparing for the trip. It's crazy. I look forward to when the house is all completed and us moved in and into daily routine!

I probably will post pictures and blogs about the trip - mostly during the last week in Vanderhoof since I'll be staying at a hotel and will have some time while the boys sleep in the evening :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a SAFE trip!!! Have a wonderful time!!! See you next month! :D God bless and love you xoxo!
~N~